Fyve Derbyshire Location Map
The New Novena Prime District 11
Fyve Derbyshire is nestled in Novena, a city location in Singapore’s highly sought-after Prime District 11. The development is within walking distance to
Novena MRT station and a short distance to Newton MRT interchange. It is surrounded by numerous retail and lifestyle choices, making it convenient for
daily necessities. Novena itself is set for transformation with the upcoming Health City Novena. The future North-South Corridor will enhance connectivity
even more. There are also renowned schools in the vicinity.
An extremely central region in Singapore, Novena is bounded by Tanglin to the south, Bukit Timah to the west, Toa Payoh to the north and Kallang to the east.
Because it is located within Prime District 11, most of the housing in Novena consists of condominiums and private homes, making it a very exclusive area.
Some roads in Novena bear the names of English counties, such as Derbyshire Road, Essex Road, Suffolk Walk and Norfolk Road. Derbyshire in the centre
of England is known for its rolling hills and uplands.
World-Class Medical Hub
Health City Novena, together with the existing Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Novena Medical Centre, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, National Neuroscience Institute, Thomson Medical Centre and Royal Square will establish Novena as a world-class medical hub. It will serve not only the local population but attract visitors from the region as well.
Health City Novena
The new Health City Novena is an integrated development that will usher the next chapter in ‘total care’. It will increase the healthcare space in Novena by 150%, with facilities that will anticipate and address the healthcare needs of future Central Singapore. When completed, it will change the outlook of Novena and elevate this already established medical precinct to another level.
Five new care buildings including a new national centre will be added to the precinct:
1. Proposed Intermediate Integrated Care Hub
2. Proposed National Skin Centre Expansion
3. National Healthcare Group’s Headquarters
4. Proposed Ambulatory Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital
5. National Centre For Infectious Diseases
Learning & Innovation
- Health City Novena will also be a continuous learning and innovation hub
- Future Health Sciences School, Medical Education & Training Building will be integrated with the existing Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine Headquarters & Clinical Sciences Building
- There will also be sky bridges that connect buildings, pedestrian-friendly streets, lush open spaces, community park, plazas and community hub.
- Central Park will be a key attraction for families. It will have an open air theatre, playgrounds, gardens, F&B terraces, and even an elevated walkway that allows pedestrians to walk close to the canopy of trees.
- Integrated care approach where complementary institutions are clustered together to provide total holistic care.
- Some 600,000 sqm of space will be used for learning, teaching and healing
- Commercial & Transport Hub
- Shuttle bus network
- Integrated underground car parks
- When completed in 2030, more than 30,000 people will be expected to circulate through Health City Novena daily.
- “A place of enrichment. A place to meet.”
Best Of Locations
The area enjoys the best of locations: in the city yet away from the hustle and bustle, highly liveable and connected, and soon to be transformed with the upcoming Health City Novena.
1. UNITED SQUARE SHOPPING MALL - 350M
The Kids Learning Mall
- Growing Up Gifted
- Lorna Whiston Schools
- The Ballet & Music Company
- The Learning Lab
2. VELOCITY @ NOVENA - 650M
3. COLD STORAGE - 350M–650M
- United Square Shopping Mall
- Velocity @ Novena
4. FOOD CENTRES
- Balestier Food Centre
- Pek Kio Market & Food Centre
- Newton Food Centre
- Whampoa Drive Makan Place
ORCHARD ROAD SHOPPING BELT
- ION Orchard Mall
- Ngee Ann City
- Scotts Square
- The Paragon
6. DEMPSEY HILL
7. NOVENA MRT STATION - 650M
8. NORTH-SOUTH CORRIDOR
9. SINGAPORE POLO CLUB
10. FOOD & LIFESTYLE
- Goldhill Plaza
- Novena Regency
- Wheeler’s Yard
11. GARDENS & PARKS
- Fort Canning Park
- MacRitchie Reservoir
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
12. CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
13. CIVIC & CULTURAL DISTRICT
- Asian Civilisation Museum
- National Gallery Singapore
- National Museum of Singapore
- Peranakan Museum
- Singapore Art Museum
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
Whether it is by road or rail, Novena is extremely accessible. Novena MRT, just minutes’ walk from Fyve Derbyshire, connects you across Singapore. Orchard Road is just about 5 minutes’ drive away. The upcoming NorthSouth Corridor is expected to improve connectivity even more, with an underground tunnel and cycling network that links to the city.
- The North-South Corridor, which cuts through Novena, will be Singapore’s first integrated transport corridor
- 21.5 kilometres long, connecting city centre to the north
- Featuring continuous bus lanes and cycling trunk routes
- Cyclists can look forward to cycling from the city to other parts of Singapore, via the Park Connector Networks
- Wide walking paths and ample greenery for shade
Benefit from being near established schools, including St Joseph’s Institution Junior, Farrer Park Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Anglo-Chinese School (Barker), CHIJ Toa Payoh and international schools such as Italian Supplementary School, Chatsworth International School (Orchard) and Swedish Supplementary School.
Fyve Derbyshire (Derby Court) Nearby Amenities
- Novena MRT Station
- United Square
- Goldhill Shopping Centre
- Novena Square
- Square 2
- Balestier Hill Shopping Centre
- Shaw Plaza
- City Square Mall
- The Verge
- Sim Lim Square
- Saint Joseph's Institution Junior
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Anglo-Chinese School
- Balestier Hill Secondary School
- CHIJ Secondary School
- Catholic Junior College