A Heritage Enclave In Contemporary Living
Bordering leafy Hyde Park, Mayfair is an upscale district of elegant Georgian townhouses. It is an affluent area in the West End of London. The architecture within the Mayfair district is an understated expression of timeless beauty. This quintessential design can be found around the world in all upscale districts. Now, it’s in Singapore, known as the Mayfair Gardens.
Mayfair Gardens Factsheet
|Project Name||Mayfair Gardens|
|Developer||Citrine Property Pte Ltd
Subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Limited
|Location||8,10,12 and 14 Rifle Range Road|
|Tenure of Land||99-Year Leasehold|
|Site Area||10788.8 sqm|
|Expected Vacant Possession||Vacant Possession: 31 Dec 2024
Legal Completion: 31 Dec 2027
|Description of building||Proposed erection of condominium housing comprising 4 blocks of 5-storey with attic residential flats (Total 215 units), basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities on MK 16 Lots 01611N & 01613L at Rifle Range Road (Bukit Timah Area)|
|No. Of Car Park Lots||B1 – 174 (inclusive of 2 visitor lots) Handicap – 3|
Mayfair Gardens Units Mix
|Type||Estimated Size (sqft)||No. Units||Percentage|
|1 Bedroom +Study||549-743||64||30%|
|2 Bedroom + Study||786-969||14||7%|
- Developed by Oxley Holdings Limited.
- Facilities include swimming pool, BBQ pits, covered car park, 24 hours security, squash courts, and a clubhouse.
- Numerous bus services are available close to the development. Several local and international schools, such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Swiss School, are located just a short bus ride away.
- Numerous restaurants are sprawled across the area and nearby shopping centres, such as Bukit Timah Plaza and Beauty World Centre.
- A Wide range of amenities including supermarkets and more eating establishments. Recreational facilities nearby include Green Fairways Golf Course & Driving Range and the enchanting Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- For vehicle owners, it takes 10-15 minutes to get to the business hub and the Orchard Road shopping district, via Ayer Rajah Expressway and Dunearn Road respectively.