The Trees. Man Shaping Nature.
The River. Nature Shaping Man.
Seemingly opposite worlds come together at The Tre Ver. This is a home that recognises the duality and drive of life. Where the life of the river flows beyond the banks, and the green extends towards the sky. This is a home for one and all, for now and the future.
The Tre Ver Factsheet
|Project name||The Tre Ver|
|Address||Blk 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74 and 76 Potong Pasir Ave 1|
|Site Area||Approx 201,405 sqft|
|Developer||UOL Group & Singland|
|Tenure of Land||99 years commencing on 27 March 2018|
|Expected Vacant Possession||19 August 2022|
|No of units||729|
|No. of Blocks/ Storeys||Tower blocks
3 blocks of 20 storey & 2 blocks of 19 storey
4 blocks of 7 storey including 2 storey carparks and 1 basement carpark
The Tre Ver Units Mix
|Type||Area (sqft)||Total Units|
|1-Bedroom (484 – 506 sqft)|
|2-Bedroom (614 – 797 sqft)|
|3-Bedroom (990 – 1098 sqft)|
|4-Bedroom (1324 – 1367 sqft)|
- Latest condominium in District 13
- 2 MRT Stations surrounded like Potong Pasir MRT Station and Woodleigh MRT Station
- A few minutes walk to Orchard Shopping Belt, The CBD, Bendemeer Food Centre, Joo Seng Food Place
- Many prestigious schools nearby such as Maris Stella High School, Bendemeer Primary School, Cedar Primary School, St Andrew Primary School, Macpherson Primary School,
- Spacious layouts, high-end facilities
- 729 exclusive units with various choices from 1 to 4 bedroom
- Developed by UOL Group and UIC industrial Corporation.